Sunday, November 23, 2008

a Christmas Runner done ...

I made this Christmas table runner this morning. I had to complete this last project to complete an online swap and now I can really focus on getting the rest of those quilts done up for my brothers and sisters.

Only now I have to find a way to squeeze in another quilt that I was volunteered to make a couple years ago and I have been putting on the back burner. It is so not me and I am having a hard time working on it. I was to make a lap quilt and then they decided to enlarge it after talking to the person who is to receive the quilt and she wants a queen size. Now to figure out how to do this. I will post updates as I get this one further along. If you have suggestions please let me know. I have only nine of these 12 inch blocks made so far. Lots more work needed to complete this one.
Will add more here later on today ...
until next time ......

No comments: