Monday, February 2, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week 5

I know ... I know ... I am a day behind on posting this and I'm always a dollar short too.
Better late than never though ... Here's my weekly report for the
2009 Stash Bustin Challenge I joined on Judy's blog. We are currently on week 5. Wow this year is just flying on by.
You have got to go check out the other's blogs and see what they are up to - here is the current week's thread. They are just amazing quilters. WEEK #5

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards

Fabric Used this Week: 2.25 yards
Fabric gifted this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 11 yards

I have been tracking my spool usage too --I had 34 total spools of various sizes and colors on hand on last count. This is a shame to have so many that are just sitting there going unwasted. With my scrappy quilts I know I am going to make a big dent in those this year. I will only need to buy beige/grey or white as needed.

Spools added this week: 2 spools
Spools used this week: 1 spools
Total Spools used to Date: 3 spools
Total Spools bought to Date: 2 spools

until next time ....

No comments: