Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week 16

Week 16 Already! Wow! the year is just flying by isn't it?!?

Here's my Stash Busting Report for the 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge I joined on Judy's blog. Take a peek at how well the Others are doing with the challenge.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yard
Fabric Added Year to Date: 1/2 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 4yards
Fabric gifted this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 42 yards

Here's my thread usage report --I started the year with 34 total spools of various sizes and colors on hand. I finished off another spool this week!

Spools added this week: 0 spools
Spools used this week: 1 spool
Total Spools used to Date: 6 spools
Total Spools bought to Date: 2 spools

until next time .... happy quilting

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

you have willpower, only 1/2 yard bought!