Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekly Progress - Stash Usage Report


this month's Star Block

One block for this month's Christmas Quilt Along

Second block for this month's Christmas Quilt Along

I have been under the weather again this last week and haven't gotten much done. Here are some pictures of the blocks I have been working on and the totals for my stash usage for the Stash Busting Challenge On Judy's Site

Fabric usage report ....
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards

Fabric Added Year to Date: 4 yards
Fabric Used this Week: .50 yard
Fabric gifted/sold this week: 0 yards
Fabric Out Year to Date: 46.75 yards

Thread usage report --I still have over 51 spools of thread on hand - I hope to use half of these this year.

Spools added this week: 0 spools
Spools used this week: 0 spools
Total Spools used to Date: 2 spools
Total Spools bought to Date: 2 spools

until next time ... happy quilting

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

Love your stars and the house! Found you on QuiltingBloggers.com; happy I did! Have a great weekend. :)