Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week 11

Here's my weekly report for the 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge I joined on Judy's blog. You should check out the other's blogs and see what they are up to. HERE is the link for week 11's reports. They are doing just great.This week usage is small so I am not counting it. I didn't buy anything so I am still doing good. I didn't sew much but I have make progress in others areas that I wanted and needed to this weekend. This afternoon I need to complete the next step on the Quilt Along on Judy's site so that will be added to next week's count.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric gifted this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 27 yards

Here's my thread usage report --I started with 34 total spools of various sizes and colors on hand on last count.
Spools added this week: 0 spools
Spools used this week: 0 spools
TotalSpools used to Date: 3 spools
TotalSpools bought to Date: 2 spools
until next time ....

3 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Maybe nothing used, but you're still in the black, so you're ahead of the game!

Vicky said...

Keep it up! You're doing great!

Lori in South Dakota said...

Progress Honey--it's all about progress!!