Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week 12

Here's my weekly report for the 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge I joined on Judy's blog. You should check out the other's blogs and see what they are up to. HERE is the link for week 12's reports.

This week I did use some from my stash but I had to buy some too. That was okay though since I used it up as soon as I brought it home. I worked on the next step on the Quilt Along on Judy's site so that is being counted.
Fabric Added this Week: 1/2 yard
Fabric Added Year to Date: 1/2 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 2 yards
Fabric gifted this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 29 yards

Here's my thread usage report --I started the year with 34 total spools of various sizes and colors on hand. This week I was able to finish off those two spools (I kept thinking they might never be empty) hurray!
Spools added this week: 0 spools
Spools used this week: 2 spools
TotalSpools used to Date: 5 spools
TotalSpools bought to Date: 2 spools
until next time .... happy quilting

No comments: