Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's 2009 and it's gonna be fine

Today is the start of a new year and a new and better me. I want to work on improving lots of areas in my life but I won't go into all of them. This is going to be a year of lots of positives. I created a list of several goals I have for 2009 - nothing that I can't do. I also updated my UFO/BOBs list too. Those grew as I cleaned yesterday. smirk :o)
Yesterday I did a ton of cleaning, sorting and cutting in my sewing area. I will get a picture uploaded shortly to show you the difference. Great improvement but not spotless. I am looking forward to doing the 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge with Judy. You can check out all of us participating
HERE and see if you'd like to join in too ....
Whilte cleaning, I found blocks and fabrics I didn't even know I had. That is pitiful! My sewing area looks a ton better though so that is the plus. I hope to be able to sew today after I do some mending and complete a purse for DD.
until next time ...

No comments: