Saturday, January 10, 2009

Quiltathon Saturday edition

another Quiltathon is being held this weekend with Judy hostessing it for us. She is wonderful to have thought of this idea for a virtual quilt session among us bloggers. If you have anything you are needing or wanting to get done today come join in ... QUILTATHON

almost 10AM here and I have been up and at it but not just sewing all morning. I have gotten quite a bit done on the scrappy quilt I am working on - so far I have gotten another 33 HSTs added to the top and another 38 made needing to be trimmed and another 45 white squares cut and marked ready to turn into more HST units. I thought I had a before picture of this top but I don't. Here it is as of right now. I added a row to three side already today.

My goal for this quiltathon is to get this top ready to be mailed off on Monday to TIRANE Let's see if I can get that accomplished.
I have to get ready for an eye appointment so I won't get much done here until after I get back from there and the rest of my errands for the day. I'll post again with my updates when I come back.
It's about 4:30PM here ... having to stop for awhile. We are going to some friends' house for supper. Wanted to post an update though before we leave. I have another 76 HSTs pressed and trimmed and waiting to be added to the top. Might be able to work on this again tonight if we don't get in too late. If not tomorrow is another day.
It's almost 9:30PM ... We had a nice supper with our friends and now it's almost bedtime. I got another row added to the top and have another row set out to pin and sew in the morning. Planning on getting up early and sewing before church. No new pictures sorry. That will come tomorrow. Nite ya'll!
good luck quilters on getting what you'd like done today ...
until next time.

1 comment:

tirane93 said...

that'll be another winner girl, bring it on!