Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week 4

I have been bitten by the use it up bug and I have decided to try and use from my stash as much as possible this year. I joined a challenge on Judy's blog and so far so good for 2009. We post our usage weekly to keep motived. Here's my weekly report for the 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge I joined on Judy's blog. We are currently on week 4. Go see the other member's linkies and see how well they are doing.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Fabric Used this Week: .75 yards
Fabric gifted this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 8.75 yards

I also decided to start keeping up with the number of spools of thread I have, buy and use this year too. I had 34 spools of various sizes and colors on hand on last count. I added two spools of beige today so that is a plus to the spool count. Bad me!

Spools added this week: 2 spools
Spools used this week: 0 spools
Total Spools used to Date: 2 spools
Total Spools bought to Date: 2 spools

until next time ....

No comments: