Tuesday, November 18, 2008

might join the stash bustin challenge for 2009

Life has been very rocky this last year and I am hoping that things will start to improve and I can get myself motivated again soon. I just have the blahs and feel just numb inside.
As some of ya'll know, I have been doing stash bustin this year but saw this post on another friend's blog about joining the 2009 stash bustin challenge with Judy with Patchwork Times I love scrappy quilts as you can tell and have been trying several patterns to use up some of my stash this year. I don't think I can be as motivated as Babs and finish 24 quilts in 2009 but I do want to think about having goals to complete several more UFOs and work on downsizing my scrap bins and continue making scrappy quilts. I will be working on a new list of goals to try and complete for 2009.
Does anyone know of a tracker-counter type thingy that will help me keep up with the amount of fabric I use per project?? I want to see what I use per project and to date. Think it would be neat to have a tracker-counter to see what damage I can do to my stash in 2009. :o)
Want to try something new at the end of my posts ... a dear family member suggested I try noting my blessings each day to help me get through everything that life is dealing me. So here goes nothing ... I am so thankful for the wonderful families that I am so proud and blessed to be a part of. I am thankful for being the mother of two wonderful loving kiddos. I am thankful for the wonderful and amazingly supportive friends to help me along with life's struggles. I am so thankful for the Fall weather we are having and the beauty of the changing scenery that goes with it.

until next time ....

No comments: