Since June is almost another completed month in the books I am going to make my goals list for July and really really work on getting the most of them completed by the time the kids return from their dads at the end of the month.
Here is the updated list of goals I made a bit ago. I finished several of them since my last update - you will notice I now have only EIGHT goals still listed from my original list - painted the railings and shutter, wood is on the porch roof, flower beds are done for the season
1. Finish Mother's 30s Quilt - center is done need to make a few more blocks to surround the center and then see from there.
2. Finish reworking Kimberly's Black and White RR - this is in rows but will be taken apart and reworked
3. Finish String Quilt - blocks are here just waiting to be used; I thinking of combining them with the TN blocks to make my little man a large quilt for his bed.
4. Clean out my closet and redo my bedroom
5. Sort and organize my stash for better access ... update ... purchased some storage tubs to try and work on this soon.
6. Sort and organize my patterns so I can find them more easily ... update ... pulled them all and have them stacked waiting to be put into binders with dividers that are here. Thinking I am going to reduce these by half or more and if I need a pattern then I can print it off the internet instead of having to keep it in my sewing area.
7. Thin out my scraps ... update ... I have used some this month but they seem to reproduce with each project I make though. Can't tell I have used any! Might need to have a scrap give away.
8. Lose 6 more pounds ... Update .. I am now down 12 pounds and hope to continue to lose and lose my goal of 10% of my starting body weight. Working on this still - slowly but surely. Clothes are fitting better and I feel better too. Wonder why other's can't tell when you lose 12 pounds but I can??
until next time ... set your goals and work on them as you can