Sunday, March 13, 2011

so many projects ...

I have been painting in my sewing area and while moving things around in there I have found a multitude of projects, BOBs and UFOs that I have started and never finished. I gathered the most of the larger ones and put them into boxes and tried to labeled them so I can see them. I am hoping that by me seeing this tower of boxes that it might inspire me to start working on them and getting something completed and marked off the list. I am ashamed to show you this tower of boxes and tell you that this is not all of them either.


I am wondering though ... is this a quilters trait or is it just me? I'd love to hear back from you to know if I should seek help with this problem I seem to have.
until next time ... happy quilting

2 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, what a relief to know I'm not the only one. I really felt like I needed a serious intervention, and what I decided to do was this: no fabric buying from January to January. Just finish up all the old projects, one at a time. And you know what--I'm doing it. I know this isn't for everyone, but it feels really good.

Lori said...

Boxes? I bought some bags at the dollar store--they look like clear shopping bags, have handles but a ziplock seal on them. Alas, they are still in their boxes, I have not put UFO's in them yet. Need your email and then I will send pic of what I've been working on. And it's quilty--just slow!

PS--I want to PEEK in all your boxes!