Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Working on some projects

Another Purple Star to add to my growing collection. This one is called Friend's Star from Quilter's Cache. I think there may be a couple more but here is the last picture I posted on that collection Purple Stars


On a quilting site that I am a part of we are doing a RR Block challenge, we will be making a set of blocks every two months and by the end of the year we will have enough blocks to make our own RR quilt. This was the first set of rows .. the block is the Next Door Neighbor from Quilter's Cache. Not the best picture but it does show I have them completed.
the second block is the Weathervane Block from Quilter's Cache. As you can see I just started these today but hope to have them done by the end of the week if not sooner. At least I can show some progress ;o)
Other than painting my kitchen and breakfast rooms this is all I have been working on lately. I hope to show my finished painted rooms soon too.
Until next time ... happy quilting!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful work
Good luck with the paintaing