Saturday, November 14, 2009

been busy swapping

I've had a busy couple weeks and thought I'd share what I have been working on other than the large amount of leaves in my yard.
As you know if you have been viewing my blog that on a quilting site I am a part of we did a blocks into tops swap (HERE is the one I did). I sent my swap mate a BOB and this is what she made me isn't it so pretty? I am going to hopefully complete it for a gift for my mother soon. And ... this will help me complete another UFO when I do so. Gotta love swaps to help you complete those stack of UFOs/BOBs we all have.


here are a couple set of blocks I made for two swappers for a friendship swap
This swapper wanted any Christmas fabric and white. I use the same green and red fabrics in both blocks cause I just love it. These are the blocks I made for her.
This swapper wanted dark green and mauve so these are the blocks I made for her.
I have also been working on the Christmas Wreath tablerunner that I posted a photo of the pattern of. I am almost done with that - just need to do the binding and then I'll snap a photo.
until next time ... happy quilting

No comments: