Sunday, November 1, 2009

weekly goals update

From my earlier post HERE
Here's my update and next week's goals list ...

Goal #1 Cut and sort this basket into usable pieces and finish last week's basket. BUSTED THIS ONE!! finished this one - cut, sorted and everything is put into it's proper place ;o)
Goal #2 Work on the borders for the 30s Top pictured above. (PROGRESS ... found my border idea, have fabric cut and ready to start piecing it today.)
3. Find something to sort and organize each day. A little bit of progress is better than none! (PROGRESS ... did a bit each day inside and out and happy with my progress.)


This week's goal list ....
Goal #1 ... finish borders on the 30s Quilt Top.
Goal # 2 ... sort, cut and put away this basket of scraps and such. I have lots of these little baskets in my sewing area if you remember from my previous post. I am slowly getting through all of them and hope to keep at them until they are all done.
Goal #3 ... work on more crumb blocks as my leaders and enders this week.
Goal #4 ... work on organizing little man's closet this week
until next time ... happy quilting and work on those goals

No comments: