What a wonderful sewing day I hope to have in honor of National Quilting Day!
Here are my goals that I hope to complete during the course of the day ...
1. Finish RR block challenge blocks ... DONE!! the top row is the one I completed this morning!
2. Finish Star BOM challenge block ... no progress made on this one but today is another day.
3. Finish Scrappy Star blocks for swap ... DONE!!! Finished this late last night after my company left but they were still finished yesterday!
4. Finish Mystery Block of the month ... progress made at least, cut out and made all sections of the block now to keep rearranging them until I find the block I like best. So far, found four different blocks to choose from. I am sure there are more but I'll let you know how many I find before I find the one I want to turn this into.
5. Start on UGRR top piecing ... blocks are finished, need to add sashing and border blocks - no progress ... bummer!
and what is everyone else up to on this quilty day?? please share
until next time ... happy quilting