I'm am focusing this year on simplifing things and reducing the amount of 'things' around my house and that means in my sewing room too. I am choosing to do Judy's Stash Busting Challenge for 2010 .. come join in and see how well you do this year. HERE is a link to see how the rest of those in the challenge are doing.
This week, I think I did pretty good all things considered. I made a few blocks and sold some fabric.
Fabric usage report ....
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 4 yards
Fabric Used this Week: .5 yards
Fabric gifted/sold this week: 8 yards
Fabric Out Year to Date: 18.5 yards (not a bad start)
Thread usage report --I have over 51 spools of thread on hand - I hope to use half of these this year. So I'm keeping track to see if I can. Bought beige and white this week.
Spools added this week: 2 spools
Spools used this week: 1 spool
Total Spools used to Date: 1 spools
Total Spools bought to Date: 2 spools
until next time ... happy quilting