Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bloggin ...

I want to thank my dear friend for helping me add the label cloud - thanks tirane!!! You are the best!! I will slowly get the hang of all this fancy stuff that goes along with bloggin. This weekend I hope to be able to figure out how to add the pictures of the UFOs / projects I have listed and those I quilts I completed so far. That is one goal for this coming weekend.
Another goal is to work on my Jacob's Ladder Scrap Quilt. Currently ... it is in the blocks stage at the moment but I have enough blocks now to make the quilt with so it shouldn't be a problem to get it all pieced together into a top. I also want to piece this backing to use up some of my stash and not have to buy anything. Trying to reduce my stash a bit and use up those odd pieces and those what was I thinking fabrics. Ya'll all know the ones I'm talking about I know.
Another goal will be to sort through little man's closet and find out which clothes do not fit anymore. Which will probably be all of them. He has grown like a weed and each pair of jeans we try on seem to be high waters and that is not a good look. So it's time to declutter his closet and dresser. DD has been slowly going through her closet as she tries on something and it doesn't fit it goes into the yard sale box and that one is full so we need a new one. She has grown alot over the summer and her style has changed so it's time for a shopping trip. Which she loves to do. But what teenage girl doesn't?

that's it for now ...

so goes on the life and times of a mother and scrap quilter ... until next time

No comments: