Thursday, October 23, 2008

posting pictures ....

I have figured out how to post pictures now!!! One fancy thing at a time for me with all this bloggin stuff. I added some pictures last night and although it took some time to get them where I wanted. I think I have it down pat. I will slowly be adding pictures of what I am working on and what I have done and throw in lots of pictures of my kiddos and how life is coming along.
Fall is definitely in the air here. The temps are dropping and the sky is overcast today so it's chilly here. The leaves are starting to change their colors now so we are in for some pretty scenery in the near future. I love Fall! Halloween is just around the corner and the kids got their costumes last night so they are ready to have some fun. I'll try and post pictures of the kiddos in them on Halloween. We have the pumpkins ready to carve and get the house all ready for Halloween. I know I am behind but I am getting there.
until next time ....

No comments: