Saturday, October 31, 2009

borders and bonfires

I now have the border idea for the 30s top I am working on for the swap and started cutting all these squares to piece it with. No clues yet but hope to be able to show a finished top by the end of next week.

Even with lots of rainy weather yesterday and last night we still had a nice bonfire - hotdogs and smores included at my brother's house. Hope today the rain holds off so little man can have fun trick-or-treating tonight.
here was the view from my drive yesterday morning, yes I need to do the leaves but the rain won't let me. Maybe we will have a couple days of pretty weather next week so I can get my yard nice and neat again.
until next time ... happy quilting and happy Fall ya'll

1 comment:

Judy D in WA said...

Ohhhhhhh a wienie roast with marshmallows for desert--fun times! Hope your weather holds and love the 30s prints. Now the leaves, why would you want to rake them up??? What a beautiful sight. I know, I have a bunch to rake too but it is raining too darn hard and I'm searching for an excuse and I think beauty works. ;-)