Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weekly Goal Busted!

I posted HERE my weekly goals and showed the messy basket of fabrics. I am so happy to be able to mark one BUSTED!!! I now have a nice stack of usable squares, strips, bricks and binding pieces all ready to use. Doesn't this look better than the first picture?

I put everything away except for the three stack at the upper left top corner of the mat. They will be used to make blocks for the backing of the TN String Quilt.

Weekly goals
1. Sort and cut basket into usable pieces - BUSTED!! Gonna pull another basket for next week and keep at it.
2. Piece the backing to the TN Strings Quilt - should have enough pieces cut to get the blocks started in the morning.
3. Spend 20 minutes or more each day organizing something - doing good with this one as well.

until next time ... happy quilting and work on those goals

2 comments:

Babs said...

Looking Good! Want to come cut my scraps? LOL!

Scrappy-Quilter said...

I would love to!!!
but actually I have lots of bins and boxes to sort and work through it'll tak me some time to get these all done. I hate 'wasting' the time cutting when I want to be sewing.