Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week 43

The year is almost over and I have made just a little dent in my stash. At the beginning of the year I joined Judy's 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge . Take a look-see here at how the others are doing - some are doing lots better than me but that is okay. I am happy to be using from my stash and making quilts and projects I enjoy.
I used strips to sash some blocks and as a backing for a orphan block potholder, that is about all I got to do this week. Hopefully today I can do some more.
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 3.5 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 1 yds
Fabric gifted this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 58.25 yards

Here's my thread usage report --I started the year with 34 total spools of various sizes and colors on hand. hhmmm ... while cleaning and sorting I found more thread and was gifted some. I now have on hand 51 spools of thread!
Spools added this week: 0 spools
Spools used this week: 0 spool
Total Spools used to Date: 7 spools
Total Spools bought to Date: 2 spools

until next time .... happy quilting and happy stash busting!

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

thread, seems like I'm always winding several bobbins! I wish the fabric would go as fast as the thread does!