Update of my progress from this Monday's list. I did good but didn't completely finish them all.
1. Sort and cut basket into usable pieces - BUSTED!!
2. Piece the backing to the TN Strings Quilt -- SOOO CLOSE I can taste it!
3. Spend 20 minutes or more each day organizing something - did this almost every day - I think I missed one day but made up for it on other days by doing over the 20 minutes. This one will be on the list weekly.
This week's goals
1. Piece the backing to the TN Strings Quilt
2. Figure out a layout for these blocks for a blocks to top swap
3. Spend 20 minutes or more each day organizing something
4. Sort and cut this basket into usable pieces
unit next time ... happy quilting and work on those goals!