Sunday, March 1, 2009

Stash Bustin Report Week 9

Here's my weekly report for the 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge I joined on Judy's blog. You should check out the other's blogs and see what they are up to. Week 9 Progress Reports
This week I didn't get much sewing done but that is okay. I made progress in other areas I wanted to. I did get those HSTs trimmed and almost completed the Hug Quilt for my Aunt. More sewing on that this afternoon until the kiddos come home. Might have a photo to post later on.
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 1.5 yards
Fabric gifted this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 25.25 yards

Here's my thread usage to date --I started with 34 total spools of various sizes and colors on hand on last count. (still nothing finished off but closer on two different spools)
Spools added this week: 0 spools
Spools used this week: 0 spools
Total Spools used to Date: 3 spools
Total Spools bought to Date: 2 spools
until next time ....

1 comment:

Pat said...

Wow! your stash numbers are way awesome! Glad you ae getting *things* organized and moving along. Sometimes THAT is more of the battle for me :)