Monday, March 23, 2009

we went on a short trip

The kids were on Spring Break last week and we went on a trip last Thursday to spend some time with friends. We had a nice trip and no one wanted to leave to come back to work or school. Why must vacations fly by so fast?
Today is truly Spring and it is so nice out I wish I could take a walk instead of being stuck inside. I need to clear my head and walking does it best for me. That would also help with my goal to lose weight too. I have cut back on my snacking but have not started a food journal which tends to help me more so than anything. Seeing it written down as to what you eat in a day's time will really make you see what you eat in a day's time. I am hoping to jump start my life changes this week since it is the first of Spring and time for renewal of life.
I haven't counted fabric usage for my stash busting report for this week - sorry it is late. I did use fabric for the Bears in the Farmhouse challenge and some crumb blocks I made last week and I finally finished off thos two spools of thread I was using for crumb blocks and scrappy block piecings. I'll try and do that tonight.
until next time .... happy quilting

No comments: