Here is the list of goals I made a bit ago.
1. Finish Mother's 30s Quilt for Mothers day (June Birthday)- this is in the block stage still, swapping out the rest of the blocks this month and hope to have it completed in time for her .. Update ... here is where the top lies at the moment ... off to a good start. Hope to work on more blocks as I find the time.
Here is the center ...
and here are the other blocks I have made/swapped so far... I plan on surrounding the center with these blocks and then another series of borders to finish the quilt off.
2. Finish reworking Kimberly's Black and White RR - this is in rows but will be taken apart and reworked
3. Finish String Quilt - have been swapping out blocks this past month and should have enough for a quilt for DS's bed. He hasn't gotten a scrappy quilt yet and has pointed that out to me :o) ... update ... blocks are now here waiting to be used; I think I am going to combine them with the TN blocks to make him a large quilt.
5. Paint railings on front and back porch
6. Remove old wood from roof of porch and replace ... update ... old wood is removed and take care of; now to borrow a truck to get the new wood to the house and get it installed.
7. Redo flower bed by front stairs .. update ... my tiller is now home so I should - weather permitting - be able to start on these soon. Update ... made some major progress on the flower bed. have one bag of top soil still to spread and about 35 stones to lay and I'll be done!!!
9. Clean out my closet
10. Sort and organize my stash for better access ... update ... purchased some storage tubs to try and work on this soon.
11. Sort and organize my patterns so I can find them more easily ... update ... pulled them all and have them stacked waiting to be put into binders with dividers that are here.
12. Thin out my scraps ... update ... I have used some this month but they seem to reproduce with each project I make though. Can't tell I have used any! Might need to have a scrap give away.
14. Lose 15 more pounds ... Update .. I am now down 9 pounds and hope to continue to lose and lose my goal of 10% of my starting body weight. I will feel so much better and my clothes will fit again.
I get to update the list as the month rolls along. I hope to have weekly updates with major goals finished by the end of the month. Life does tend to get in the way though so I may not. until next time ... stick to your goals!