Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week 20

Week 20 already?? wow this year is just rolling right by me!

Better late than not right?? Here's my LATE Stash Busting Report for the 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge I joined on Judy's blog. Take a peek at how well the OTHERS are doing with the challenge.
Over the past two weeks that I haven't posted my report - I have made a couple blocks for my 30s Sampler and made a pillowcase for DDs Body Pillow. Usage just the same! I gifted over 6yds of fabric but gained over 5yds in return. So I will count that as fabric out of 1yd out only and not show the other since it washed out.
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 1/2 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 2.5 yards
Fabric gifted this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 49.5 yards

Here's my thread usage report --I started the year with 34 total spools of various sizes and colors on hand.
Spools added this week: 0 spools
Spools used this week: 1 spool
Total Spools used to Date: 6 spools
Total Spools bought to Date: 2 spools

until next time .... happy quilting

No comments: