Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week 21

Week 21 - Already! Wow! the year is just flying by and I am not making the progress I had thought I would. But ... I haven't added much to my stash either which is good.

Here's the link to the 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge I joined on Judy's blog. Take a peek at how the rest of the bunch are doing.

Not alot to count this week but there was usage making blocks for the 30s sampler and then the sashing and inner borders too.
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 1/2 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 1.5 yards
Fabric gifted this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 51 yards

Here's my thread usage report --I started the year with 34 total spools of various sizes and colors on hand.
Spools added this week: 0 spools
Spools used this week: 0 spool
Total Spools used to Date: 6 spools
Total Spools bought to Date: 2 spools

until next time .... happy quilting

No comments: