Sunday, February 8, 2009

Stash Bustin Report Week 6

Here's my weekly report for the 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge I joined on Judy's blog. We are currently on week 6. Mid-February already and I don't have a finish to post about. I didn't use one inch of fabric last week. But ... next week will be a different story ;0)

You have got to go check out the other's blogs and see what they are up to. They are blowing me outta the water so far.
WEEK 6 REPORTS

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 0 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 2.25 yards
Fabric gifted this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 11 yards

I am also tracking my spool usage too --I started with 34 total spools of various sizes and colors on hand on last count. To me that sounds like alot. But ... with my scrappy quilts I know I am going to make a big dent in those this year. I will only need to buy beige/grey or white as needed.

Spools added this week: 0 spools
Spools used this week: 0 spools
Total Spools used to Date: 3 spools
Total Spools bought to Date: 2 spools

until next time ....

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

I always find it surprising to see how much thread I go thru. I wind 3 bobbins at a time, and in a few days, I have to do it all again. I like reading your goals for 2009, especially 2, 3 & 6. Something I think everyone could work for.