Monday, February 9, 2009

ups and downs of the week ...

My little man is home sick today with the flu - he will be outta school until Thursday. So I will have to work from home until Thursday. So far me and DD are not sick and do not have any sorta signs of getting the flu. Of course the down is having little man sick - he is feeling like a blob right now. Poor thing. I hope the meds they gave him kick in soon and he gets to feeling lots better soon. Working from home is an up! I have more time to fill in the gaps by doing housework and sewing and whatever I want to. With little man being sick, I will be cleaning and santizing as I find the need to. I have the bedding washed and out on the line drying in the breeze. So another up is having a clean house for most of the week at a leisurely pace.
Off I go to work on that pesky border I keep pushing to the side.
Update ... I added one border to enlarge the top and am thinking of adding another white strip to finish it all off ....
until next time ...

1 comment:

Babs said...

Hope he feels better soon! I'm working on your top- tomorrow I will post a sneak peek of parts of it...