Saturday, April 11, 2009

Another Sewing Session on Saturday


I am going to get those TN blocks done today. I pulled all the charms I needed for the HSTs and the squares too. The picture shows all of my 5 inch charms but I won't use all of them to make these blocks. I had them all cut and waiting since I cut these in advance while sorting and doing other projects. I am going to make up sixteen of these. I need twelve for a swap I am doing and the others will be added to the stack to make a nicer size quilt.
here are the TN blocks I made today using those charms and squares I pulled. I have all but used up my 4.5 inch stack of squares so I need to start cutting some more squares from my scraps soon.

I still have other stuff I need to get done today and run to the grocery store so let's hope I get to everything on my list before company comes tonight. (My Sister's changed her plans and is coming in tonight.)
until next time ... happy quilting

No comments: