Monday, April 27, 2009

Ugly FQ challenge UFO


Whatcha think? This is what I chose to make from an Ugly FQ I was sent for a challenge. (remember this fabric Babs?) I made what I call an exploding star - I am going to use this for a quilt for a raffle at school this weekend. I signed up saying I would make a quilt for them and had full intentions of making one this weekend but like every other weekend at my house it didn't work out that way. It is a smaller quilt that I would have liked to have donated but this is all time will allow. I still will need to quilt it and do the binding on it. Wish me luck.
until next time ... happy quilting

1 comment:

Babs said...

Yep! I remember that fabric. I think I just got rid of the last of it. LOL.

It turned out great! Hope it brings in some good $.