Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stash Report Week 14

again ... I guess better late than never right?? I have been busy busy and haven't gotten to do any sewing lately. I do miss it and hope that the upcoming long weekend will allow me to sew sometime in there.
Here's my weekly report for the 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge I joined on Judy's blog. LOOK HERE to see how well everyone else is doing with the challenge
I don't have anything to report as usage for this week. My count for the year remains the same while everyone else passes me by. Nadda - Zilch used this week. This is very sad.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yard
Fabric Added Year to Date: 1/2 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric gifted this week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 29 yards

Here's my thread usage report --I started the year with 34 total spools of various sizes and colors on hand.
Spools added this week: 0 spools
Spools used this week: 0 spools
TotalSpools used to Date: 5 spools
TotalSpools bought to Date: 2 spools

until next time .... happy quilting

2 comments:

Sue H said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting! I'm with you -- I need to reduce my UFOs (and exercise and organize, etc). I'm not familiar with "BOB" though?

Judy D in WA said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a note. I love comments. Your bear paw is gorgeous!! Good job on stashbusting. I never thought to keep track of thread but I am keeping my cardboard insides but they are for toys for my friend's birds. I love to buy thread and when I want a specific color, I never have it. Go figure!! ;-)