Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stash Busting Report Week 15

Posting early for the Stash Busting Report as I probably won't be online much Sunday and I might forget to post my count for the week.
Here's my weekly report for the 2009 Stash Bustin Challenge I joined on Judy's blog. Check out the Others and how they are done with the challenge here.

Fabric Added this Week: 0 yard
Fabric Added Year to Date: 1/2 yards
Fabric Used this Week: 3 yards
Fabric gifted this week: 6 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 38 yards

Here's my thread usage report --I started the year with 34 total spools of various sizes and colors on hand.

Spools added this week: 0 spools
Spools used this week: 0 spools
Total Spools used to Date: 5 spools
Total Spools bought to Date: 2 spools

until next time .... happy quilting

No comments: