Friday, April 17, 2009

Quilt-Along Finished

Monday I did the HSTs and added that border and tonight I did the outter two borders. Now step 5 of Judy's Quilt-Along is finished and so is this top.
Whatcha think? I did the border HSTs wrong but I guess that is okay - it's different.

You can go here HERE and check out the other's who participated and see how there's turned out - amazing how the same quilt pattern looks so different due to the fabrics we used.
now it's time for bed.
until next time ... happy quilting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh, that is SO attractive! I like your liberated thinking about turning a little mistake into something so artistic and unique. Well done! :-) Dianne

tirane93 said...

wrong? your border treatment is exquisite! i'd have never thought to do something like that and i just love it!

very nice work.